Contact Us About Handling Your Estate Sale
Disposing of the items in a loved ones home is one of the most difficult things that a son, daughter, or other relative must do when the time comes for that relative to move or has passed away. What is needed at that time is a trustworthy objective opinion of the value of items in the home and someone to efficiently handle the disposition of those items that are not wanted by the family.
We here at Treasure Cove Antiques and Collectibles can take care of this for you in a manner that is agreeable to you and your family. For your information, our services include at a minimum:
- Cataloguing the items in the home.
- Appraising the current market value of the items in the home.
- Complete staging of the home in preparation for an estate sale.
- Advertising of the estate sale.
- Providing all personnel to hold the estate sale and provide necessary security.
- Total audit of the sale and final report.
- Disposition of items left in the home after the sale in a manner previously agreed upon by the owners.
If you are interested in meeting with us about the possible disposition of an estate you may contact us at:
Please fill out the form below to be added to our contact list an be notified when we get new items that may interest you in the shop. If you have a question about a specific piece please type in a description on the form.
We can reserve an item for you to pick up or ship to you for actual shipping and handling costs via priority mail. Telephone and e-mail contact numbers are at the bottom of this page.
The Treasure Cove Antiques and Collectibles
Dealer No. 101 - 3rd Floor
South Charleston Antique Mall
617 D Street
South Charleston, WV 25303
Mon - Fri: 10AM - 6PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM
Sun: 12:00 Noon to 5PM